Only sheds may be members of WAMSA. There are no individual members.
The membership fee is $55 (inc. GST) and is based on a financial year (1 July to 30 June).
The registration fee is able to be kept at a minimum thanks to the financial support that WAMSA receives from the WA Department of Health.
A Membership Form can be downloaded here.
Benefits to members
In addition to the reduced cost of attending conferences, seminars and workshops, there are a range of other benefits of your shed being a member of WAMSA, including:
- The Warbler newsletter providing a catalyst for networking between Sheds
- Provision of speakers and contemporary information via the state conference
- A conduit for enquires and referrals to Sheds
- A committee with access to influential individuals and organisations
- A facility for collective bargaining with the purchase of goods and services
- A free email address and website using the WAMSA.org.au domain.
Updating your Shed’s Details
So that we can let others know where to find you and how to get in touch with you we need to to ensure that we have your current information in the WAMSA data base.